Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1431
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Project Gotham Racing 2 is a k00 game IMO for Xbox...

  2. #1432
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ehh, if i was to purchase any racing game, it'd be burnout 3

  3. #1433
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i agree, Burnout 3 looks to be more fun.

    Anyway, check this out. [img]smile.gif[/img] The DS sounds incredible, and certainly has its advantages over the PSP in terms of features. I dont know which i'll be getting first, but so far the GBDS's design has proven to be a little more imaginative, and will probably have the edge in terms of gameplay originality so long as they dont just fill it with N64 ports.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 21, 2004 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  4. #1434
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    at this point who gives a shit? ya either like whats on one console or ya don't, i'm sick of the "why should i get this console" argument altogether.

    irt to xel: guess a whole lotta weed, but really they just picked the easiest most requested one they could. in the case of angel i guess they had a hard time figuring out 4 effective oves that could be upgraded to 8 more effectives moves. same with shadowcat, hard time trying to limit her powers so she didn't break maps or something. plus trying to reach th deadline in doing so. it's rumored that they're going into xm:l2 with angel and shadowcat as top priority while ditching magma and psylocke.

  5. #1435
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xhell: Halo, Halo 2, XIII, Full Spectrum Warrior, Crimson Skies, Burnout 3, Star Wars Battlefront, plus loads coming out soon.

  6. #1436
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Phaq - I care. I can see your point, its still early and the games are what matter; but i find that the technical strengths of these consoles mark the potential for the games. As it stands, both consoles are set to offer completely different gaming experiences, which is why a debate on this subject is so much more valid than the PS2 vs GC vs Xbox argument.

  7. #1437
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xhell: I'm glad you like the game ^_^ . (*SPOILERFREE*) I took time to do that too, and don't remember how I did. It's a matter of where do you start counting, try all rocks, marks on walls, door, etc. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to try all combinations. If none work, perhaps they are not actual steps... In that case you'll have to try all the frigging room v_v'. Start from the most probable zone to the least probable one. Also look around objects like columns etc.


    WRT PSP and DS: I'll take a look at the specs when I get some time, judging for what I've read the PSP sounds more interesting to me but I'll also care for the specs as being pocket consoles they aren't as powerful and differences could be very noticeable.

  8. #1438
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I probably won't get either unless something truly great comes out on them.

  9. #1439
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll probably get DS at first, as PSP's release lineup looks shitty to me. Maybe I'll get PSP later after prices drop.

  10. #1440
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fire Emblem still, so gooooood cant wait for FE8 and 9

    &gt;_&gt; damn i need a GC for that huh...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •